Terms & Conditions
The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for proper medical advice. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or licensed medical practitioner. WE DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE or prescribe any treatments.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all the information on this website you should be aware that the contents of this website unless stated otherwise is essentially a statement of Susie Perry Debice's opinion and neither Susie nor any of her staff can take any responsibility for the effectiveness of any product or service mentioned nor can they accept any responsibility for any legal or other consequences that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of your reliance of any information contained on this website or its associated blogs, tweets and comments. If you wish to try any of the products or services mentioned we recommend that you contact the manufacturer or supplier with full instructions before doing so. We also offer a platform for other writers on blogs and articles where the writer is credited and these articles may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Susie Perry Debice
1. By participating in competitions you may be sent promotional or marketing material from the company offering the prize. Please specify on your entry (in your address box, after your address) with the words ‘NO PROMO’ if you do not wish to receive any promotional information from the company who are running the competition. You will need to specify this for each competition that you enter.
2. By participating in competitions you agree to receive occasional newsletters from nurturingspirit.co.uk. These are approximately 1-2 per month. Please specify on your entry (in your address box, after your address) with the words ‘NO EZINE’ if you do not wish to receive newsletters. You will need to specify this for each competition that you enter. Or, an easier way is to do nothing and simply unsubscribe when you receive the first newsletter. With this second option you will be permanently unsubscribed from our database, and there will be no need to write ‘NO EZINE’ in your address box when you enter any further competitions.
3. Competition winners will be drawn at the end of each competition duration, and we notify the companies of the winners. They will contact you with regards to sending your prize. Prizes will then be sent out by the individual companies running each competition. Please allow at least 6 – 8 weeks to receive your prize. However if you have not received your prize after this time please refer to the sender of your winning notification.
4. Copyright: Users of the website are permitted to share the link to the competition on another website, but the publishing of ‘competition answers’ is expressly forbidden.
5. We adhere to the Data Protection Act. By agreeing to receive our free newsletter via competition T&C’s or by signing up to our newsletter, you agree to allow us to send you relevant newsletters by email. We will not give, loan or sell your details to any third party other than the individual companies running the competitions that you enter, and you can unsubscribe yourself at any time. We do not send unsolicited email and only email those who have given us their email address.
6. We do not accept automated entries to our competitions or entry by syndicates. All such entries will be disqualified.
7. Nurturingspirit.co.uk has final jurisdiction over selection of winners.